Recently Expired ThemesKingdom Coupons
Themes Kingdom Review
ThemesKingdom was founded by Zeljko Gudelj and Sinisa Komlenic in 2010 and they launched with just one blog/portfolio theme and plans for many more. Everything went gangbusters from there and ThemesKingdom has grown to be a major player in the WordPress commercial themes market.
In the beginning you could get a membership for just $19. After one year the team at ThemesKingdom was able to sign on 20,000 new members. Their success prompted a massive redesign and increase in price, as they continued to grow their collection of high quality themes.
Most of the newer themes offered at ThemesKingdom come with a variety of page templates, a theme customizer and fully responsive design. They don’t seem to be updating the very old themes to be responsive. If they weren’t originally released as such, it’s unlikely that they will be updated to be responsive. The newest themes are featured on the first several pages, all of which appear to have a uniform set of features with a few unique items here and there.
Many of the newer themes include several features useful for business:
- White labeled theme administration
- Support for Post Formats
- Google maps integration
- Translation options with included .PO files
- MailChimp integration
- Custom widgets
Standard theme features include:
- Custom Theme Administration – white labeled admin panel for customizing themes
- Page Templates Included – standard templates such as portfolio, blog, contact page, etc.
- Shortcode Generator – for common design items such as columns, buttons, quotes, headlinees
- Photoshop Files Included – included with developer license
- Multiple Support Resources and theme documentation
- Contact Form Included – no plugin required
When you purchase a commercial theme you also then have the responsibility to get caching in place, if necessary, get hooked up with a CDN, and minimize your scripts. That’s not something your theme can do for you. A quick test of other ThemesKingdom themes shows that they all load up fairly quickly, although their demo site could use some optimization. However, there’s nothing that should bar you from using their themes and expecting decent performance after you’ve optimized your WordPress site